Looking at these two pictures of the logos, can you differentiate the fake from the authentic bag?
Looking at these two pictures of the logos, can you differentiate the fake from the authentic bag? When you open the flap, the bag with a more 3 dimensional logo is the authentic bag and the bag with a flattened stitches logo is the fake one.
However, when there is no comparison, would you be able to identify the authentic bag from the fake one at first glance?
Here are some tips to identify authentic branded bags through observation of some details :)
1. The hardware & zipper: the hardware of the authentic bag will be heavier, the logo shape should be of fine feature. The same applies to the zipper. We should pay more attention to the details of the hardware & zipper.
2. Leather texture: the real bag would have softer leather texture, just like Chanel Lamb skin bag. The overall softer leather would extend even to the harder to reach and smaller area
3. The gold stamped logo: the color of the gold stamped logo would be similar to its hardware. It would be more reddish and not yellowish gold. The writing of the logo would also be more "skinny"
4. Stitches of the bag: The stitches of the bag would be very neat, all stitches are of the exact size, shape , in a straight line and no "re-stitches". The screw of the bag would also be rounded and tailor made for the bag
5. The motif of a bag: the motif design of a branded bag will be repeated in a neat manner. It wouldn't have a sudden cut off or repatch area. We can see from the picture, the left side corner of the bag has been color retouched, the skill and color used are of inferior standard in comparison to Trista's
6. The easiest and laziest way to identify a fake bag is to pay attention to the trend of the bag production. How many color and design have been produced for each season. If you spot in the market anything that is different, then it would be a fake one:)